FrogWatch Curriculum Material
Click on a link to download FrogWatch curriculum material
- An Educators Guide to Frogs for K-6
- Authors: Terra Brie Stewart Koval and the Ecological Monitoring and Assessment Network Coordination Office
- Amphibial Pursuits: FrogWatch Teachers’ Guide to Frogs as Indicators of Ecosystem Health
- Environmental edu-action helps scientists identify threats to amphibians, a community education program of Nature Canada
- Authors: MacDonald, N., 2002 Nature Canada
- Curriculum resources (K-12) links to the Toronto Zoo website.
- A printable version of the FrogWatch submission page.